• Printer Friendly Version BEACHFRONT CONCESSIONS


    Beachfront Concession permits are only issued to the upland property owner.  The upland owner is required to obtain written City authorization (via Letter Agreement), City Occupational License(s), Insurance, Planning Department design approval, and any other authorization and/or permit required from the City, in addition to meeting any other County, State, or Federal requirements.

    Requests for new concessions will only be considered for beach equipment rental and food and beverage sales.  Watersports and/or cooking and heating concession activities are no longer permitted. 

    For further information, please contact: Mark Milisits in the City of Miami Beach, Office of Real Estate at 305-673-7193.


left corner image of google translate on bottom of page
facebook twitter youtube flickr scribd (document-sharing website) Subscribe to emails
right corner image of google translate on bottom of page